If you've realized you're a bully and want to stop, check out these tips to get yourself back on the right path:
1. Tell someone who can help - this could be a parent, teacher or other adult or even a friend. Ask them to help you stop bullying
2. Set goals for each day - a goal could be to help people instead of hurt them
3. Understand that you may not like everyone around you, but you have to treat people with respect
4. Try to appreciate people's differences
5. Put yourself in your victim's shoes. How would you feel if you were in their shoes?
6. Apologize to people that you've bullied
7. Be a REAL leader - real leaders treat others with respect!